Monday, December 8, 2008

my first post

So I decided to start a blog...That's a pretty typical beginning right? Like, 'Once upon a time' or an introduction describing the cold harsh brutal weather conditions, think, "it was a dark an storomy night". Those are pretty average intros, right? That's what I wanted mine to be ... pretty average. This blog started out of necessity, and as a result, had no real direction upon its inception. For now, it shall serve as journal to my everyday, attempting to humorize my life's mundane activities. I'd also like to offer advice, as I receive requests from fellow bloggers and/or readers. Perhaps at some points it will serve as a forum. My point is to spark, intelligent and thought provoking dialogue. But for now, I’m just talking isht about me, and whomever tha hell I decide to talk ish about! So come, join me in my journey!

5 comments:

Sane said...

Ok I'm SO mad you didn't tell me you were gonna do this!!! LOL

I'm happy you've done it though, let me know if you need any help.

amusedone said...

girl, i don't know what i'm about to talk about...for 365 days??! yikes! i only got a doggone blogger thingie so i could post on ron mexico's page under a pseudonym! lol! that's what i get for being a fast tail! ha!

Sofa Kaing said...

....this is gonna be fun! I look for ward to getting-all-up-in-your-business!

Sane said...

LOL, it'll come to you. First and foremost though, you might wanna throw up your contact e-mail either in your profile or on your page so a chick can get at you and send you a list of things you're gonna need to get set up to make this place POP!

Not to mention, a avatar photo and a logo that suits you best too. Let me know when you're ready to talk turkey!

amusedone said...

LoL! @ SofaKaing! You'll soon realize, I ain't got no bidness!

Sane: I'vr been fooling with this thing for days now! Still don't know how to put a dang avatar up. Im'ma have to get up with you girl; take a meeting or something!