Monday, December 8, 2008

sunday

So in an attempt to have an interesting life, I found myself "keeping busy" this sunday. It started with tossing and turning throughout the night, only to awaken around 4, then 6am. Sometime later I began working on my job's widgets and eventually took a break to catch up with my friends at the local bar - its some habit we're trying to form into tradition. after a win, i break out, head to long beach for the motorcycle convention, only to realize they've closed, damn! i'd been looking forward to this all week! as a result of this turn of events and my chosen company, I then head to a local taco spot, to try something new!

turns out, the service is fast and friendly, and the drinks really GOOD! the food measured up as 'cool' – at best. After playing in it, I guzzled down my drink with tequila (yum!) and headed home. A quick stop to regroup, then out the door again; headed to a bar where one of my fellow marathoners performed. Turns out shes a really good musician who did an awesome job! I have plans to write a review on her music later this week. Upon her set's conclusion, I semi-painfully watched the next artist perform and after about 20 grueling minutes, I headed home.

As I write this, my DVR is clearing its head. I'll soon begin working more on perfecting more company widgets; or maybe I'll sleep. It has been a rather extended day. :12/7

2 comments:

Sane said...

So you're a minor lush, hunh? LOL!! I would have NEVER known! And I had no idea you were in Cali and this damn close to me!!! HAHAHAHAH

amusedone said...

girl, hella close. and i'm always rippin' and running through this place. long beach. santa monica. hollywood. beverly hills. santa ana. cypress....man, i'm in each one of those like AT LEAST once a week! and we aren't even going to talk about la! hahahaha!